First off, I encourage all of you who have not visited her blog to do so; A breathe of fresh air in this very fast paced world!
Secondly, It has taken me days to ponder this and come up with some honest answers. I've never really been one to plan THAT far out in advance. Even when I was younger I didn't have any plans for what I would do "when I grew up" or plans on how I would go about it. I had pipe dreams as I call them but no written road map to get there. I've never really been a planner if we are to be honest...but I do LOVE lists!!
So, to the question at hand; where will I be in 10 years? Well for starters I will have:
- at least 2/3 rds for my house paid off and all my student loans completely paid off.
- run a complete half marathon, if not a full marathon.
- lost my 60 extra pounds and maintained the loss
- celebrated my 15th wedding anniversay
- vacationed at Cardinals spring training in Juniper FL
- vacationed in Ireland
- gotten to a point in my life where my insecurties no longer hold me back