I’ve been setting goals but not attaining them. I’m not sure what the problem is and I need to find out.
So I’m going to give Sam’s suggestion a whirl and see if I can't get something amazing accomplished. She suggested (if memory serves correctly) to make a list of the big picture and then take baby steps to get there.
So the big picture for me is to:
· Weigh 150 lbs
· Run 3 miles a day 4x a week
· Participate in 2 ½ marathons a year with end times of 2hr45 mins or less
· Participate in 12 5k’s a year with end times of 40 mins or less
· Making healthy eating choices 90% of the time
· Have a better and honest understanding of what triggers my decisions to not exercise or eat healthy
· Utilize better time management
· Read one book a week
· Have a cleaner house
· Have a better relationship with my faith, husband, sweating, nature, my community, and myself.
Now…how to break it down into baby steps.