Monday, April 18, 2011

SFC start week 3


What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?


This was a very off week for working on my goals. I jogged once that I remember (it was Saturday-and boy was it a fabolous run! I jogged 3 miles in 40 mins and ran walked 4 1/2 more!), been watching my points but not sure if I will be at a loss this week. NO date night and girls night got cancelled at the last minute. I forgot to write my thank you note but remembered to take a deep breathe prior to arriving home!

What did you do this past week to make you feel good about yourself?

Let me see--I took myself for a jog outside on Saturday (it was like the best run ever!! no training wheels (ie support runner by my side)-just me and the great cold outdoors! I also invested in a red spibelt for my phone, id, and keys. Fits snug against my hips, doesn't seem to rise, and no bounce! I also took a leave day on Wednesday to plant flowers, bath the dog, and just do things around the house that I've not been able to do.

Are your SFC goals your ultimate goals or steps to your ultimate goals? Do you find it easier to set big goals or do you like making mini-goals?

The goals I set for SFC are goals that will lead me to an ultimate goal. I'd like to be a more patient, healthier, happier person. I'm working on steps to get me there!

What are some of your ultimate goals, things on your bucket list?

My bucket list consists of traveling to other places (Ireland, Italy, Hawaii, Florida for spring training, and Memphis at Christmas time), writing for profit, skydiving, parasailing, and maybe even a tri-athelon (sp?).

Fun Question: If you could achieve only one more thing in your life, what would it be?

Holy shit...pardon the french...only one more thing what would it be? Honestly I've been thinking about this since I read it a few days back...and draw a blank. There are so many things left undone, so many things to chose from. I think it would be pretty cool to run/walk from St. Louis to Chicago for charity...in my mom's honor. She died from cancer almost 16 years ago-she was a great woman! Hell, if I could be half the woman she was my life would be complete!
 
Fun picture of the week is one of my mom.  This is one of my favorite pictures of her.  This last week, when no one was around (especially no women) I swear I smelled my mom's perfume. It brought me some peace!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment