Friday, April 22, 2011

ABC ME!

Ok...it's my turn to ABC...

A~Age: 40


B~ Bed Size: Queen, that no only do I have to share with the hubs but the dog too! :O)~

C~Chore you hate: probably easier to state which I DON"T hate-and that's laundry...

D~Dogs: One-Fredbird (yes you read that right-the mascot for the St. Louis Cardinals shares my dogs name!)
E~ Eat: today-too friggin much! but normally I eat every few hours
F~Favorite Color: BRIGHT colors...lime green is my absolute fave!
G~Gold or Silver: Doesn't really matter -

H~Height: medium height...although my legs are longer then my upper body..weird!

I~Instruments you play: None ...never...my attention span is not long enough to learn!

J~Job Title: Office Assistant (aka baby sitter..serisously)

K~Kids: none...and this can sometimes be a sore subject. I think I would have been a real good mom!
L~Live: Just east of the Land of the Red Birds!!!!!

M~Married to a sweet guy.

N~Nickname: Tori-my real name is Victoria; my grandpa used to call me cheyshonya (sp) meaning dark eyes, and I've been known to be called smiley (but not because I'm always smiling!!). Oh and one of the guys this week started to call me slim! yeah
O~Overnight Hospital Stays: nope
P~Pet Peeve: gum snappers, knuckle poppers, snot snufflers
Q~Quote from a Movie: "Merry Christmas...shitters full!"
R~Right or Left Handed: Right

S~Sweet Tooth - oh yeah...LOVE LOVE LOVE me some chocolate
T~Time you wake up: Depends - without an alarm-8ish
U~Unusual skill - don't have one :)

V~Vegetable you Dislike: sweet potatoes
W~What Makes You Late: Piss poor planning...over sleeping

X~X-rays You’ve had Done: Spine, skull, teeth, ankle

Y~Yummy Food you Make: ww cupcakes (diet soda and cake mix).

Z~Zoo Animal Favorite: Penquins! I like how they walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment