Sunday, April 10, 2011

SFC start of week 2

What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?


Well, I wrote my first Thank you note in a long time!! It was fun!
 
I've also remembered to take a deep breathe before getting home...  
And we had a date night this weekend!!! The first in a very long time that didn't involve inviting other family members (although we did meet up with another couple for some Italian food-yummy)...
So, as you can see-it's been productive!

Oh and the best part of my week---I ran a 5k and beat my previous time!! see previous post.

What did you do this past week to make you feel good about yourself?


mmm...well I bought me some of these....for my tootsies

and I painted my nails to match my new socks....

yeah...that's hot pink

Is your mindset future-oriented or living in the now? How does this impact you when you are working towards a goal?


I'm a future-oriented individual...I don't think I know how to live in the now....When I work towards to something it's always with the thought "how does this help the end result."

Is there someone in your {real} life that inspires you to strive for the best?

There is no one particular person in my "real" life that inspires me to strive for the best...I find inspiration from many and try to learn from them on how I can be better at whatever it is that I am trying to accomplish.

Fun Question of the Week: Do you read blogs on the individual websites or via Google Reader?

LMAO...how do I know that difference? I guess google reader...but I honestly don't know! I go to my little "worth the read" section, click on the blog I wish to read and it pops up in another window!

No comments:

Post a Comment