Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Found running coach/buddy

I'm pretty excited about this week. I lost two more pounds and may have found a running buddy/coach.  As you all know I am looking for some mojo. I don't know what's holding me back but I need to figure it out (and quickly). As a last ditch before attempting to scrape for funds to acquire a personal trainer, I placed a free ad on an online forum for a running coach/running buddy. Due to work schedules and such I wasn't asking for much: just someone to meet up with now and then who didn't mind a slow poke like me. The weather is about to turn for the good and I'm ready. Someone from the area responded. She seems cool (and has a personal trainer cert) so time will tell. Sometimes though working a typical M-F job hinders meet ups but we'll see. Maybe at the very least I will learn to hold myself accountable because I know she'll be looking (we've become facebook buds).

Oh, and I got some new running shoes. They feel much better than my old ones. I'm taking them for a test run Saturday...on the trails! supposed to be in the 50's this weekend!

Hope you are all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment