Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A day late and a dollar short!! Week five WWW



1) This week hasn't been too productive on the WWW goal front. I've had a constant headache and no amount of OTC meds have worked. Just sleep. I did manage to get outside and walk before the weather returned to crap. Keeping my mouth shut has been a task and a half (at work) and I think I did ok. Other than that I've not openly worked towards my goals.

2) Despite the lack of work towards my goals last week I would say that January has been a success. My spirits have been high and sometimes that is half the battle. I've taken baby steps towards my goals and hope that the heavens bless me with more positive motivation.

3) Honestly I'm not AS motivated as I was at the beginning of the month. It's ok though because I've not completely petered out. The weather is attempting to hold me down (mentally) but I can't and won't let that dictate the outcome. I have about 87 days until my next "official" 5k and 1/2 marathon and will be quite embarrassed (some high school friends will be participating as well) if I don't show up mentally as well as physically.

4) God is who/what inspires me to keep going. With Gods help I've come so far, done so much and will continue to do wonderful things (maybe even someday do great things). I mean no disrespect to my bloggin buddies who routinely read my words and lend their support-They are ALL very inspiring. And I'm not saying that family and friends have not helped me-they are all awesome folks. BUT the only person who can truly keep me going and keeps me grounded is God. Most of the world could care less if I make positive life style changes to become a healthier individual. Some people actually loved me exactly how I was when I started this blog. But I knew God wanted a better person and so these life style changes are for me, about me. Their about me being a better person and healthier role model for others.

5) This is my fave question! Fun Question of the Week: What is the first thing you think of/do in the morning? Most mornings the first thing I think of is "umm, so warm and cozy! my lil man (FB) snuggled close, sharing body heat-what a pity I've got to get up and go to work!!" I love to sleep...I love being warm and cozy...I feel so safe in that lil cocoon!

So, my picture of the week will be of my lil man...snug as a bug in a rug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment