Thursday, December 1, 2011

Note to self-When in doubt....check this out

I admit...I was a lil depressed for some odd reason. One of the reasons is I've not been exercising like I should. Another is I forget how far I've come. So when in doubt I need to check these photos out...


then...


today....



Thank you all (especially Kate these last few weeks) for helping to keep me motivated. To all of you on my blog roll now (worth the read section) and in the future....Thank you ALL for helping to keep me grounded, focused, and inspired.


5 comments:

  1. Holy crap!! You've come a long way, baby! What a huge change and great feeling...I can see it on your face. :)

    And you've been returning the inspiration in a big way, both weight-loss wise AND lifestyle-wise. So thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Its so weird how sometimes you forget about all the hard work you've already overcome.. until a photo can snap you back into reality and remind you of such awesomeness :0) Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you hotty!!!! That's great motivation! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous and did you catch that symbolism? you've created a whole new "WORLD" of your own making, and you've also knocked it out of the park with weightloss. so BRAVO! it's very important to remember how far you've come it makes the rest of the journey seem less daunting. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete