Monday, December 5, 2011

And let's me not forget...

that it's time to knock the bs off!  On top of the December goals here in my earlier post I need to include a few more.

  • lose 7 lbs
  • track my food NO MATTER what the food is (I've fallen off the tracking wagon-time to jump back on)
  • jog 4 miles a week
Tim's work schedule will now be 630 to 3; which means we will be getting up at 530. And Since going back to sleep is a BAD idea I'm going to attempt to reacquaint myself with the treadmill. I'm not sure how well it will go BUT I will put forth my best effort. Heck, what else do I have to do at 530 in the morning after walking the dogs?

1 comment:

  1. In short description you have shared such a nice thing which is also informative and helpful.
    php mysql development

    ReplyDelete