Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dreary weather please GO AWAY!

so the past few weeks have been really busy. First was my 5k and 1/2 marathon, then a cousins graduation, then a golf outing (which is totally hilarious considering I don't know how to golf-it was fun anyhow...would love to do it again!), and then baseball games. Life looks to be slowing down a lil which will take away all excuses to avoid real exercise! :O)

So in anticipation of going outside (before it gets way way too hot) I've purchased some running shorts (I hate getting too hot) that hopefully will not ride up. I plan on just running in regular t-shirts as before but I need to find "added support for the girls". I'm embarrassed to admit in black and white that I'm blessed in the "asset" department. Alright I'll come right out and say it: my boobs are big! I normally travel in enell sports bras because of the "no bounce" advertisement. Upon viewing a race video that the 1/2 marathon folks were so kind to send me (of the finish line) I realize that there is a lot of bounce. Ew. I know this is what God has blessed me with but there is nothing worse than seeing a well enhanced gal jog with the wrong support. I've seen it with my own eyes. And now I've seen that although I thought I had adequate support I should consider doubling up. Or duck taping them down. I try not to be "embarrassed" about my boobs but they always seem to get in the way. They even got in teh way at the golf outing. And on a side note, I recently found out that I'm remembered from high school for my boobs. Childish. ugh. yikes. HELP??!!

So, anyone...suggestions to control bounce? Surely there is something I can do/wear to keep the bounce very minimal. The enell bra does well but I hope there is something I can do to add more bounce control. After watching the running video I know that even the "itsy bitsy" bounce but....

No comments:

Post a Comment