Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Not a great weigh in...

I lost one (1) pound this week. I'm not thrilled...I feel like I should have lost more. But I had a feeling "it" wasn't going to be a great number. I'm not sure why I had a feeling (considering I didn't use all the points available to me)but I did and it came true. At least I'm still going in the right direction; very slowly in the right direction. 71.8 pounds to lose. Gosh--did I type that out!! ugh...

I WILL NOT GIVE UP
I WILL NOT QUIT WEIGHT WATCHERS
I WILL CONTINUE TO STAY WITH IN MY POINTS
ALTHOUGH THERE WILL BE POINTS LEFT BEHIND!!

1 comment:

  1. A one pound loss is better than nothing! Chin up girl! A loss is a loss :) If you lost a pound every week for the next year you'd be down 52 pounds! A single pound adds up.

    ReplyDelete