New week starts tomorrow, Monday May 24th. My goals for the week are as follows:
1) Drink 106 oz (min) of water (no additives-just straight water)
2) get straight out of bed right when the alarm goes off at 6am all work week
3) Mon, Wed, Fri go to the gym during lunch for 30 mins of cycling
4) take my mulit-vitiman and other supplements each morning prior to leaving the house
5) brown bag lunch 4 of the 5 days of work
6) write down what I eat
I'm starting with just six because I need to get back into the swing of setting the goals and following through. Although I am sure I will weigh myself often I am not going to "obsess" over what the scale says. This week I am going to put A LOT of focus on what goes into my body. If I'm smart and ambitious I will write down how I'm feeling when I eat (happy, sad, hungry, not hungry).