Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ten Things Thankful Thursday

Ten Things I am thankful for this Thursday....

1)  I am thankful for the country I live in...I get choices....and have rights...I don't have to hide...

2) I am thankful for who I have become....it wasn't easy.

3)  I am thankful I survived....there was a time I wasn't sure I would or if I even wanted to.

4) I am thankful for turning 40....not giving a shit about someone ELSE's perception of how me and my life should be is getting a LOT easier!

5)  I am thankful for my husband. Amazing guy. Poor schmuck.

6)  I am thankful for comedies...laughing is more fun than crying and helps keep you looking young.

7)  I am thankful for my puppies...endless kisses.

8)  I am thankful for this mild winter...two of our floor board heaters went out two weeks  ago...the new ones won't be here until Feb 1st.

9) I am thankful for losing 50lbs...I feel so alive.

10)  I am thankful for the fact that I got my mother for 25 years of my life. Some folks don't get that luxury.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like lots of blessings to me, glad you know it's a good life! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete