Thursday, March 24, 2011

WWW last week....


What have you done this past week to help achieve your goals?


Well, it might be easier to state what I’ve NOT done than it would be to state what I have done. I have NOT sat around on my duff, watching life go by and my goals fall to the side of the road. Each thought, each action, is done with the intent of achieving my goals stated on my blog (as well as those not stated here) so that I may achieve my ultimate goal: A healthy, happy, positive mind body and soul so that I may live a long active life. I want to be someone others can admire and learn from. Someone not only my mom would be proud but someone I CAN BE PROUD OF.

With one week left, what is your plan?

My plan for this week is to continue to keep my chin up and eyes ahead. I am going to re-evaluate a few fitness goals and Bring It (As Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson would say) to the forefront. I’ve been doing exceptionally well with my exercising but I may be holding back just a little. I haven’t wanted to jump full force into running in hopes of avoiding long term injury BUT I may not be stepping it up as well as I should (as in increasing my speed to strengthen my shins/calfs).

What was the highlight of your week?

The highlight to my week was losing 2.2 lbs and thus hitting my 35 lb loss goal/reward. I’m just about half way to my goal weight and I’m so proud of my accomplishment. I also feel like I can see the opening of the tunnel and that I’m no longer a side line member of society.

Did you have a down point? If so, how did you push past it?

I did have a down point this week. It was Monday and the weather once again sucked. I didn’t feel good (mentally, physically or emotionally) and neither did the dog. I pushed passed it by opting to take the day off and we (the dog and I) took a morning nap. There have been other down points emotionally but that’s just life…and I have to keep moving forward and stay away from the negative best as I can.

Fun Question of the Week: What's your favorite television show from the past? Presently?

I don’t really feel I have a “favorite” TV show…there are a bunch of great ones out right now and sometimes I catch myself saying “oh, project runway is my favorite show” but then saying “oh such and such is my favorite show too!” I remember that as a kid I love the Bozo Show (especially seeing the ping pong game), Captain Kangaroo, Mr. Rogers, I Dream of Jeanie. These days I lean towards Project Runway, Designed to Sell, Big Brother, Amazing Race, The Forgotten (which sadly only lasted one season), and Harry’s Law. I do like the CSI’s and Law and Order but I’m burnt out on the law enforcement side of the house (I work with law enforcement and how they portray things on TV isn’t always how it is in the real world).

My photo for the week involves a very hot hot hot hot (did I mention HOT) individual! I watched FASTER over the weekend and was reminded how much I enjoy watching this guy act (ok so maybe I also enjoy feeling like a young school girl!! LOL)…come to think of it though I’m not sure he spoke much in the movie!! Opps…my bad! He’s still a great actor…no REALLY, he is a great actor! And also soft on the eyes.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johsnon
image by: Jason Merritt/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment