Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My time flies by!


What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?

Last week and this week have been pretty good weeks. My confidence is up and organizational skills are getting better. Each day I do something to work towards my goals and I've updated them at the right side of the blog if you'd like to see where I'm at.

There are two weeks left in this challenge – what goals are you making priority?

Running is really my priority right now. I've got a community 5k coming up on the 9th of April and a 5k and 1/2 marathon the end of April. The end of Aprils events is with "old high school chums" and I'd really like to rock it just to show "I gots it goin on!" :O) Bottom line, I don't want to look like a duffous!!

Many people are on or heading into Spring Break right now, do you find it easier or harder to stay on track when your routine disappears?

You know, this time around I'm on track and I'm not going to let anyone, especially myself, get in my way. I swear turning 40 is one of the best things to happen for me. I'm getting into the groove with many aspects of my life and I realize that I CAN DO IT with a little elbow grease.

Tell us something positive about this challenge. Could be something that happened to you, you did, you realized…etc.

This challenge has really helped me plan, organize, and stay on task. I LOVE THIS CHALLENGE! I've met some cool folks and feel like I am in a really good place in life. I'm truly blessed!

Fun Question of the Week: The clocks sprung forward this weekend, does the time change mess you up or do you just go on like nothing happened?

The time change totally messes me up. I despise the time change and wish they would just leave well enough alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment