Sunday, November 14, 2010

Odd week...but it will be ok.

I'll get straight to the point: I'm not sure really how I feel about my Tuesday weigh in. My heart tells me it will be fine but my brain isn't so sure. While I've tracked everything, a few of my choices were not on point (pecan apple pie or puppy chow). And those few things ate up a lot of my points that could have been used on real food. But I did stay with in points (although I had to use 3 of my activity points) and this morning I saw the number 204 on the scale (which would be a loss). BUT (there's always a but) I don't like to get cocky about things because cocky usually gets me into trouble. So I will simply say I will accept what THEIR scale says Tuesday morning and work from there.

Today we had a pre-Thanksgiving celebration so that I can prepare for the real deal. I'm terrified of over eating on family gathering holidays. The weight watchers lady leader person said to save all your "anytime" points for that day. That is very hard for me (especially knowing the store sells puppy chow aka chex mix with peanut butter and chocolate). I like treats. Some days I am good and have "healthy" treats (yogurt, jello, sherbet) that are 2 pts or less. But other days I really really need (or think I need) to for-go good food options so that I can have the 9 point shortbread cookie from St Louis Bread Co. Anyhow this week I was able to save 14.5 of my weekly points for our pre-Thanksgiving festivities. It was clearly not enough when I was introduced to Pecan Apple Pie from Cracker Barrel. I had two small pieces. I wasted 20 points. YEs, I said 20. and that's only if I calculated correctly. Ok..it'll be alright. I had some activity points...It will be ok....my week isn't shot....

Have a great great week...and I'm looking forward to Tuesdays weigh in!

2 comments:

  1. Festival times are always hard! You can pull through :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is shot... great attitude. Best of luck on Tuesday! :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete