I'm also thankful for:
- a somewhat understanding husband. Even if he doesn't understand he's smart enough to keep his mouth shut.
- a new weekend walking buddy who is interested in learning to jog. It seems to be more fun when there is someone walking the trenches with you!
- the CPR cell phone repair place for attempting to fix one of my life lines. I'll know tomorrow whether or not they were able to get it working properly.
- Hawthorne vet clinic for putting up with our many trips to their facility for Frankie's stiches. Some days I think the lil guy will be the death of me. Thankfully..he's alright and will be back to "normal routine" by Tuesday morning (although he's been trying to be back to normal since the day after his lil surgery).
- only being half crazy....