Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Beat the Heat week 7?

What did you do this week to work towards your goals?
Read another chapter in my “101 ways to organize” and continued to utilize my personal calendar to pre-schedule events as well as track “unanticipated” events.
What did you do this week to make yourself feel fabulous?
Went and had my hair colored and trimmed. Oh, and I tweezed my brows too (yeah no more unabrow!!).
What has been your biggest challenge this week?
Adapting to life with puppy and the realization (once again) that I have NO real control over “other” things or people (dogs included). I can only attempt to control myself and my responses to a situation….working towards being a calmer, more organized, less spazmatic individual is challenging but is giving the impression of being very rewarding.
Do you need neatness and order to feel good or does a bit of untidiness not bother you?
It really depends on the day and my mood. I’m an ever so slight untidy person (but everything does have its place). There are times however (normally after 11pm) that I get a bur up my rump and decide to clean, pitch, purge, scrub.
Would you rather be attacked by 20 duck sized horses or 20 horse sized ducks?
Holy quackers!!! Probably the 20 duck sized horses…they’d be easier to “gently” push away!!

and the positive picture of the week is....

My hubs....the man who balances me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment