Friday, January 7, 2011

Just a quickie...

Wow...what a week. And not all good!! Ha ha ha..it wasn't THAT bad but I'm just now getting into a better mood. My emotions have been like a roller coaster ride. I had my "period" this week (the 1st in quite some time) and I remember now why I hate being a woman! :O) The cramps were outta this world, I was so grumpie I tried to send myself home, and the worst part of the week: hunger induced by a migraine 3 days straight! ugh. How I managed NOT to eat the kitchen sink is beyond me.

I weighed in on Tuesday like normal and despite the "womanly" issues I was down 1.8 pounds. Very exciting because that meant I was getting my "10 percent loss" ww key chain. It's a beaut.
Also despite my "womanly" issues, I reintroduced myself to our treadmill. Such a darling thing. Ugly as heck but runs good! :O) I didn't do too much time but I got on it 2 times this week. I also hooked up the speakers for the portable dvd player so that I could actually hear what was being said when a movie is playing (hence one of the days I got on the treadmill).  Tomorrow I'm hoping to go for a walk outside...even if it's a lil could. The good ole midwest is expecting some snowy weather but I don't think it'll get that cold. If not I'll get my rear on the treadmill.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment