Monday, November 4, 2013

life

Ain't life great?! :O) Yeah, I know, it is (most of the time).

Let me ask you...cuz I ask myself this a lot....what is your passion? what is it that you want to with your life? what do you want to be remembered? Or more impartantly, HOW do you want to be remembered for.

I know I ask a good deal from myself; at least mentally and emotionally. I have a certain "standard" that I often feel the need to attempt to "exceed". Some days I hit the mark, some days I don't and I'm learning to be ok with that because I'm human. How does this relate to the questions above? It relates in the aspect that although I have passion for the things I do (doing a exceptional job at work, being there for others in need, community outreach programs) I don't feel "passionate" (by the way Mike & Molly touched on this topic tonight). I don't feel like I've got the "world by the balls". I don't know if I make a difference. AM I SUPPOSED to have the world by the balls? What the hell am I doing other than surviving? and why does it seem like much of the rest of the world is in my shoes. Should I find comfort in the fact that I'm not alone in my queries of life?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Girl we are on the same page!! I was thinking about you this morning and have some ideas about getting to where we want to go!

    I want to be better accountability partner with you, however, I'm frustrated that I don't have your contact information readily available. Could you send your email and phone number to me to transparent.joy@gmail.com. That would be awesome!!

    I don't think you are alone in feeling that there's something more to do. I feel like I'm in a race to something important and I'm falling far behind. I'm struggling to figure this out!! We can do it together!!

    Contact me when you can!!

    Have a fit day!!!

    ReplyDelete