Thursday, February 16, 2012

And life goes on....

Short post this week...not much going on...ok well kind of a lot but not all is "Fantastic".  The last couple of weeks have felt like "Ground Hogs Day" with Bill Murray; me as Bill Murray's part. I'm thankful that I go on vacation next week. With the girls. My first vacation since 2006. My first with out my hubs since 1999. Long over due. Before my vacation can start though I have to go for a "Diagnostic Mammogram, Ultra Sound, and Magnification view" of my left breast. Yeah, I said breast. Today I had my yearly "fun exam", with a new doctor. My last doctor I never saw, only her nurse practionare (sp?), who never did a very extensive exam nor really had time to do an "ask and tell" session. Oh wait, once she did and wanted to prescribe antidepressants.  Hence a new doctor.  And this one ACTUALLY listened to me and did a full exam. Obviously a full exam if he felt a lump. A lump I felt too. So we will see. It's weird. I've not been feeling "AWESOME" to the tenth power lately but today I feel at peace.

OK...on to perkier things.  Don't forget, if you interested there is still time to join us in the Tori's Febtastic 1st Annual Virtual 5k Fun Run/Walk just follow the link and leave me a note.  I'm super stoked...this weekend is supposed to be "to die for" (not literally) weather wise so I'm hittin the trails and smoke checkin my last 5k time. I'm aiming for 37 mins. Have a great rest of the week and wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the mammogram.

    I'm jealous that you get to be here for the good weather. I'll be in Chicago, where it's supposed to be a good 10 degrees colder. Good times.

    ReplyDelete