Tuesday, August 24, 2010

staying a float and trucking along...

Boy...it's been a rough few weeks on many levels and I'm happy to have survived. NOt that any of it was life threatening (except maybe the box of Amos cookies). It's just really rough when everything is coming at you and no one to play body guard for you. I think the worse was when some Jack ash called me a fat whore because we were not driving fast enough for him to get through the light. I really hate it when people utilize unnecessary (and uncalled for) name calling. My husband can't believe I'm still torked about it but it really--was that the best the douchebag could come up with?? It just struck a nerve you know. It's like grow up and be a productive person in society not a wart!

I'm happy to report that I've been eating some what like crap (no just kidding-I'm not HAPPY to report but no sense me crying right-I've got bigger fish to fry-like the jack ash who...). I've been uberly motivated in the exercising department for the last 8 days STRAIGHT. I've done about 20 miles of biking and 15 miles of soft jogging/mostly walking. Two of those days I just did a mile or mile and a half BUT I'm hustling. I tried to do a work out video today but it SUCkED BIG ONES. I tried a 10 min Pilate's, sweating to the oldies, and a walking one; I just couldn't get into it. I miss my Bob dvd (BIggest loser Yoga). It's at work. Guess I won't let THAT happen again!

You all got an exciting workout dvd worth looking into?

2 comments:

  1. I like 30-day shred with Jillian from Biggest Loser. Seems easy but always SUPER sore the next day.

    I used to do Tae-bo. Ahh, Billy Blanks.

    ReplyDelete